Dragon Coast Book VI
Light and Darkness spell clarifications
- dark/light spell effects suppress any light/dark spells of lower levels in their area of effect
- dark/light spell effects and light/dark spell effects of the same level suppress eachother in their overlapping areas of effect, leaving any lower level and natural light or darkness spell effects in effect.
- dark/light spells can be used to counter or dispell light/dark spells of equal or lower level at time of casting.
- Celestial Brilliance, changes to 1hour/L, 60ft bright, dim another 60ft, damage to undead and evil outsiders
- Damning Darkness, changes to 1hour/L, 60ft -2 light steps, 2d6 unholy damage to good, 1d6 to neutral
- light steps are bright/normal/dim/darkness/supernatural darkness